Help with blackra1n 3GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I hv got a 3gs today and used blackra1n to jailbreak it, it works perfectly. But after i turn off my iphone completely and turn it back on, it asks me to plug back to itune and itune tell me to restore it, so instead i use blackra1n again. Although all my stuff remain in the iphone, but wt can i do to skip plunging back to my computer after switching it back on, it is pretty annoying... Will it damage my iphone using blackr1n so many times? Or is there any other programme for jailbreak dont hv the same problem?? Coz i heard the new 3gs is harder to unlock than the old one, and blackra1n is the best one for it.

p.s. i need to restart (turn off and on) my iphone, coz when i use safari it is not working well, it cant load some of the pages. error message pop out

thx in advance for helping me :[

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
For the most part we don't discuss Jailbroken phones here. Basically, you chose to mess with it, you're on your own.

I think the staff were a little confused on the differences between "jailbreaking" and "unlocking" (or, maybe it's just me). As I understand it now, jalibreaking requires the breaking of encryption mechanisms built into the OS, and as such would be in violation of the DMCA in the US. Since we abide by US law here, we will not be permitting this discussion going forward.

With that said, you'll notice that there is no mention of the EULA in our Community Guidelines (there once was in the older "Forum Rules"). As such, we are taking a bit more of a relaxed stance on issues that might be in violation of a EULA.

With that said, if you see a post where you believe the the thread starter is violating the Community Guidelines, please just report it and let us deal with it, rather than confronting the poster. Those kinds of things just roll downhill fast.

From this thread:

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/suggestions-comments-site-support/182471-jailbrake-question.html

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Thanks baggss, that just about says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.