Safari RSS question.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
Where on EARTH is the new tab button in Safari RSS?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I'm not sure what you're referring to. What are you trying to do?

If you're trying to use tabs, be sure that Tabs are turned on in the Safari Preferences.

OP
Meyvn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
No. Using them is easy enough, and I can open a link in a new tab by pressing cmd+click, but there's no 'new tab' button on the main bar,a nd no option for one. There used to be one.

D

dstyrk

You mean using cmd+t to get a new, blank tab right? Well if the USPS ever gets off lunch break and I get my copy of Tiger here (shipped the 5th) I'd be happy to dig around and help you.

OP
Meyvn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes, except I need a button in the UI of the program to do that. It's such a pain to go to the keyboard for that.

D

dstyrk

Pain to use the keyboard? I'm not trying to rip on you, and I know everyone has their own preference. But the keyboard is actually faster than a mouse. It took me sometime to get used to that.. But I'm not kidding... It has to be at least twice as fast.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Yeah man, what kind of internet sites are you trying to open a new tab to that you don't have a free hand to do so? ;)

-Chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.