"One to One" ??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OS X, 3.06 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM
Tried using the search, but no help there. Strongly considering the big switch and would go with one of the 21.5" options along with AppleCare. What is you experience with the "one to one" option? Have you found it worth the money?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Quad Core i7 2.8 ghz 1TB HDD
It really depends. If you are one of the people who likes to tinker and figure things out by yourself, it's probably not worth it. If you prefer someone to show you directly how to do everything on a mac or you think you are going to have a lot of difficulty getting set up and learning your way around, it's probably worth it. For the most part, I heard the "geniuses" are helpful but I have heard of some accounts of some of the "geniuses" not being willing to help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
Yes, it is absolutely worth the money. Of course, you have to take the initiative to schedule your sessions and be prepared to get something out of them. In fact, I did one this morning. This is my third year of one-to-one and I still find subjects to explore with the trainers.

Reaction score
Smartest thing I bought with my new Mac, and I love to "tinker" and figure stuff out on my own but it is nice to be able to go in with specific questions and tasks and have someone show you.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OS X, 3.06 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM
I really appreciate the replies - and have decided to go ahead with it. Thanks again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.