itunes -9813 error (certificate chain) ???

E

eoghan

This is a hard one...
The computer having problems is an imac dv G3 400, w/ 10.4 and itunes 4.7.1. I have 4 macs networked (this is the only one with the 10.4 OS)
itunes opens fine. I can share music, browse the music store and even listen to the preview sample, but when I try to sign in to my account to purchase a song ("Buy Song") I'll get this message...
"-9813 error (which is no root certificate for the certificate chain) "Make sure your network is active and try again"
With some research, I've found some possible solutions but none have worked out...
I've tried to reset my keychain and revert it back to the default settings... I've tried changing them... no luck.
I may have a corrupted keychain file, but don't have any 10.4 files to copy and replace it with.
Does anyone have any suggestions?? Has anyone seen this before?? Please HELP me!!
Thanks a bunch, Owen

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.