mobiDTV Pro

Reaction score
Hello,

I've got a mobiDTV Pro, which I used on my laptop, however, I would now want to use this on an imac. I've put the usb stick on the imac, but it doesn't seem to pop anything on the desktop.

Has anyone experience with mobiDTV Pro on imac ? Where can I find drivers ? Which program should I use ?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
A goggle search ( goggle is your friend ) found their website which says it's a windows product.

G.D.B. International - V-Gear MobiDTV Pro

maybe a new goggle search will find some work around ?

Hope this helps
Clay

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Am afraid you'll more than likely not find any OS X drivers for a windows only TV turner from what looks to be a now defunct company, even though you can still find the devices for sale.

Reaction score
Driver for V-Gear MobiDTV

A search of the web indicates that, a few years ago, at least one person was developing a Mac driver for the V-Gear Mobidtv but I have not been able to find any evidence that this was ever completed. Does anyone know if a driver is now available and, if so, where to get it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.