Blackberry servers down?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I've been wondering what's happening and I from what I've gathered, after trying to get a hold of tech support for Rogers Wireless, there was an automated message saying that email services were down for a lot of customers.

I waited on hold for about 5 more mintues or so then hung up. I then hit up google and found a few articles and threads of other forums of people saying there are nation-wide outages across multiple carriers in different countries.

Is any one else experiencing these issues? Nothing on my data side works, but phone/sms is okay.

I'm a new Blackberry user, so this was kind of a shocker to me after everything was working so well.

I'm going to wait a bit longer, then maybe call tech support tomorrow and see what's up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
OP
Audio.Trench
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Yeah I ended up holding out from calling again... just tried all of my services and they seem to be working fine now after I did a battery pull.. This is all so new to me so it's quite the learning curve.

It was odd because on my old iPhone, with wifi enabled, I could surf the net and use apps and all that jazz, but with the blackberry's wifi, I can't, even if their servers are down? It just seems odd that it wouldn't work on wifi..

I donno, I've got more research to do lol.

EDIT: MSN is up now, my rogers/yahoo mail seems to be working.. not sure about BBM, facebook is still a no go with connection errors.. browsing is partial, some pages work, others don't.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Twice in one week! The device's eye matches its berry!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.