Expert iWeb Help Requested

Reaction score
Good morning all! I am a new member of Mac Forums upon recommendation by godaddy.com yesterday. I own a Macbook and would like to use iWeb to create a website that would allow me to sell merchandise, and create a community blog. I would like my customers to have the ability to use their credit cards (Amex, VISA, MC), and their banking information to purchase products. I would also like to make Paypal an available option on my website also. I just finished up an e-commerce course in college, yet I didn't learn how to build a website in the course. Noah is a program that godaddy.com recommended to me for the type of website I need to build. Tired of being laid off. I would like to become permanently unemployable. Also a college student and a single mother to a young child. Ready to become an asset to my New York City community through providing valuable products and service as well as create jobs. Can anyone help me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
So do you want someone to design and create you a site or to teach you how to do it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
I suspect you'll have to look for add-ons that can fit in with iWeb to do credit cards securely. Sorry, I don't know of any.

Also, e-commerce sites may need more flexibility than what iWeb would allow.

Give the above, I think you have some more learning to do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.