Ughhh..MacBook Power Button feels weird??

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

How you doing? Anyways I'm just wondering is this normal with everyday usage. My MacBook power button feels lower than usual when I first purchased it. My brothers power button is more slightly raised than mine he got his same time I got mine. He does not use his MacBook as much as I do I use mine everyday work, home on the road etc...is this normal with everyday use should I worry and take it to apple or not to even worry about it...thanks so much for all your help guys enjoy your night!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
As long as the power button is working properly, there probably isn't any reason to mess with it. Except just to protect myself, I would report it to Apple and get a service case number. That way if the button goes out on you after the warranty expires, you would at least have evidence that the problem had been reported during the warranty period.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.