Do they make this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
see sig...
Ok folks, I've got a good one for you. A friend of mine used to have an LG Versa, with the keyboard hardcase attached. It looked like this

lg_versa_2-580x441.jpg

I want to be able to use my iPod Touch in place of my pda, since I'm having a great deal of difficulty finding a mobile Linux to run on it to replace the ungodly mess known as Windows Mobile 2003.

By any chance, any chance at all in the history of any chances at all, do they make something similar for the iPod Touch? Because I would seriously love to find a hardcase that the iPod Touch could clip into and be able to use a hard keyboard inplace of the software keyboard that is built in.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
I do not think so. I know many people have wondered about a Bluetooth keyboard for the iPhone/Touch. It seems Apple does not want to open that can of worms. Google for "keyboard iPhone" and you will find tons of people asking the same thing. I can see how some folks would want one.

OP
O
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
see sig...
Ok this isn't exactly what I'm looking for, but its along the same lines.

Qwerty Keyboard Touch Screen WIFI TV Mobile Cell Phone - eBay (item 260527123151 end time Dec-27-09 00:22:56 PST)

Now I know I can't be the only person wanting this function from an iPod Touch/iPhone. Apple could really jump on an opportunity to make more money/sell more iPhones with this. When I'm searching for a phone, I usually avoid anything that doesn't have a QWERTY keyboard because I text a lot. A lot of my friends are the same way.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.