Os X Gui

H

HomerRulez

I was wondering if Apples OS can be used on a PC with intel CPUs? If not then is there an OS X GUI I can use on my windows system? Like an Apple OSX Desktop Theme. I do remember seeing one on tech tv many years ago but I don't remember the site!

OP
M

meltbanana314

OP
E

EvoMac

I thought that through a long and tedious process you can use PearPC to emulate OS X on a Windows based machine - sort of like VPC. Before I got my mac, I was going to try it, but was reading that it runs pretty poor even for a bleeding edge system.

OP
J

Jefe3223

um...i've HEARD of the same thing, but component fot component, it just can't add up...there are some "mac emulators" out there, but the fail in comparison to programs EVEN I can write (*I wrote a calcuator program, once, that moved a dot back and forth...THAT'S IT.)

OP
H

HomerRulez

well I have emulated the OS but have not yet to get the whole thing emulated. Like at the bottom there isnt the programs for me to choose like in OSX.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.