Good bluetooth Mouse for MBP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2010 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 320GB HDD, 320M
I am oging to buy a bluetooth mouse and i looked at the magic mouse but it is too expensive and really low down, so does anyone reccomend a mouse (has to be bluetooth, not wireless) that it comfortable to use and looks nice.

Thanks in advance. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
Logitech V470

+1 Have had mine for 2 years and love it.

doug

logitech-v470.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4Ghz, 2Gb, 160HDD & 10.6.2 / Aluminum Keybaord & Mighty Mouse / WD MyBook 1TB
Every one says the Mighty Mouse sucks because of the scroll ball but I've never had any issues with my room mates Magic Mouse or my Mighty Mouse. I recommend checking it out especially if you have a pretty good return policy like Fry's Electronics offer. But for my person #1 recommendation I would have to say Logitech MX Revolution but if your hands are too small for that mouse get the Logitech VX Revolution. A+ product!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
Has anyone tried the Logitech M555b? I am seriously thinking about giving Bluetooth one last shot. I currently have the V550 and love it. Looks like the same mouse, but with Bluetooth.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP 2.8GHz - 4 GB
I use a Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000. Works great and looks good.

Reaction score
Problems With Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000

I use a Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000. Works great and looks good.

I recently purchased the MS mouse mentioned above and the tracking is just awful on my Macbook Pro (OS 10.6.2). It works smooth as buttah when I go to Windows 7 (bootcamp), but the mouse pointer flickers and jumps when in Mac mode.

I've installed the MS Intellipoint drivers, but it's still just crappy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, I can not recommend this mouse for a Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13.3" 2.26GHz C2D & 2 GB 1067MHz DDR3
I personally like the Magic Mouse. It's unique surface type opens up a lot of possibilities, especially when you combine it with application like MagicPrefs. It looks good, it's nice to use (you really do get used to it and it's very comfortable, and I have large hands), it's wireless (duh) and best of all the battery life you get some cheap batteries is great.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.