Website feedback?

Reaction score
I just upgraded my site (from wordpress) to VB4.0 and I'm slowly getting it there. Im just wondering what you guys think of it? I just changed the logo to a temp one and the forum icons I made. Anything else?

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I would add a few points of padding to the top of the page. As well as on the left of your logo so it doesn't press up against the edges of the page like that.

Overall I think it's very clean and I like the color scheme you have going. Nice contrast.

OP
R
Reaction score
I would add a few points of padding to the top of the page. As well as on the left of your logo so it doesn't press up against the edges of the page like that.

Overall I think it's very clean and I like the color scheme you have going. Nice contrast.
Ah! I just had a "DUH" moment, I couldnt figure out how to get the logo from not being so pushed up onto the side. Thanks for the suggestions :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Pleasing to the eye.
Easy navigation.
Your on a winner there .... :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 10.6.2 (2.4 Ghz) | Time Capsule 500GB
Pleasing to the eye.
Easy navigation.
Your on a winner there .... :)

I agree. I would just say the font for the 'banner'/'logo' could use something else. If you look in the right places graphic art students or freelance graphic artist will do small gigs and create banners (professional grade) for like $20. I'm just passing that info along. I could live with it. Its not that bad.

Great job.

OP
R
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Now I'm just thinking of ways to tweak it further like changing the buttons smiles etc.

For the logo I could make it but I have great Ideas then it just goes blank. I'll end up fixing it up in my Digital design class.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Just be aware Apple may take you to task over the logo when they become aware of it and maybe your name. Great to see positive comments and potential customers asking about advertising. Do not let a buyer escape!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac,Macbook Pro
Great WP website! I would improve some color and just make it look less like other forums. Other then that i give you an A

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.