problems with Mail Application

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unfortunately a MacBookAir (which I hate)
I am receiving mail and sending it on my MobileMe (me.com) and my iPhone but I can't get any connection with my Mail (stamp icon) on my MacBook Pro on my [email protected] account.

There is a triangle with an exclamation point in it next to my Inbox on my Mail app and also next to MobileMe (on the left hand side). Also, under On My Mac, there is a recover file folder with a #3 next to it and I cannot delete or see these mails.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Might not be a solution but i did read a post with similar problems a while ago and they had to click the Get Mail button twice to get a connection.
Cant remember if it was for .me account or not but that was there solution..

Probably dont need to ask but is Mail set up correctly on your MBP ??
Is this the only time it hasnt worked ?? Was it working before then just stopped getting a connection ??
As i said might not be your solution, just chucking ideas out there

All updates up to date??
Cheers

OP
JohnfromJersey
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unfortunately a MacBookAir (which I hate)
yeah, it has been working but then just stopped. no large files or anything jamming it up. yes, mail setup correctly as MobileMe does most of it for you. I am going to call Apple tomorrow. Called tonight and the guy had no idea. It was after 9pm EST so I guess it was just the Xmas help working the phones. LOL

Thanks anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
Did you just upgrade to Snow Leopard? When I did, I had go in and change settings in my mobileme Mail account. If you say "yes," I'll dig out the setting changes I made and post them for you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.