Question about video card slots in PC

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac - Intel Core 2 Duo - 3.06 MHz - 4GB RAM - 1TB HD - ATI Radeon 4850 512MB video
The hardest part is researching/selecting the parts .
That is so true and why I think it's a good idea to buy the parts from a local small computer store rather than order them online just to get the best price. One time when I upgraded my mobo I bought all the right parts with the right specs, but they just wouldn't "play" together. I ended going to the computer store and rebuying all the same parts, same specs, but different manufacturers, because they knew which power supply worked with which video card, and which video card worked with which mobo, for example. It's hard to understand why it should be that way, but that's the way it is. The "lowest price" parts I had ordered online from the website with the sharp-toothed and striped animal became expensive junk.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I always order from NewEgg. They usually have the best prices and I've always had excellent service and shipping times with them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.