pcAnywhere won't install in iMac??

Reaction score
I've been having a major headache with trying to install pcAnywhere on one of my iMacs. I have three computers in three different cities. One is a pc running vista. The other two are identical iMacs running Mas OS 10.5.8. pcAnywhere installed fine on the pc and on one of my iMacs. On the other iMac I keep getting the message "JVM not found".

I looked in my Java preferences and I have j2SE 5.0 32 bit, Java SE 6, j2SE 5.0 64 bit, and j2SE 1.4.2. It's the same as on my other machine.

But I still get "JVM not found". It's driving me crazy.

If anyone has any insight on this I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ellsworth..........

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
I don't think that creating multiple threads about it will be as productive as perhaps contacting pcanywhere's support personnel.

OP
E
Reaction score
Well, I don't know how this stuff works. The first time I did it I didn't create an actual thread. I just put a reply on someone else's thread with a similar problem. So I thought that now I was creating a new thread.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
I thought pcAnywhere was dead? Maybe it should be. Use logmein and be done with it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.