Problem with MacBook Pro Screen

Reaction score
Hi;

I'm hoping some one will be able to help me. I have a early 2008 15 inch mac book pro. The screen keeps going blurry, there is no common factor that makes it do it, it just happens at random times also everything on the laptop still works perfectly and its just the screen which has the problem. I have already taken it to the apple store once and they replaced the whole motherboard. I am taking it back to apple but as i'm not very technical i was hoping that someone might have experienced the same thing and could give me some advice.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad & iphone 3G
I think thats the video chip acting up. It may be getting too hot or something from the heat sinks not being attached properly. If they had just serviced it and replaced the motherboard that is for sure a possibility. I think bringing it back and seeing what they say is for sure your best option.

I have seen this before and that was the problem with my machines at work, however ours were much older...

OP
S
Reaction score
thanks, at least i can go to apple with some knowledge! the last time i went i didn't understand half the stuff they were saying! :-(

OP
S
Reaction score
/Users/nicola_wall1/Desktop/IMG_0251.JPG
/Users/nicola_wall1/Desktop/Picture 1 04-00-38.png

I have attached these images to show you whats happening.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.