Unable to load some pages from Apple website

Reaction score
Hi,

As the title suggests, on both my macbook and imac I can only load the home page and sometimes from there I can load the download page off the apple site but after that nothing else will load whatsoever, can not check categories, go to another area of the site....nothing.

I've tried on Safari and Firefox and same problem, tried delete internet history complete but nothing helps. This has been happening for a few months (probably about 6 but haven't been assed to look into it too deeply) but prior to that never had a problem (have owned these computers for 2 years). I've searched google and have found 2 forums that showed up with this issue but those threads were never resolved so not much help there.

If you can give any suggestions that would be great, no idea why this was happening and I miss checking the freebie downloads on offer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.