running Cocktail - widgets return to default

C

code777

has anyone else noticed after running cocktail that when you bring up your widgets it has returned to the default settings?

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I'm not sure, if the problem is Cocktail. I used my iBook right after a sleep, and all my widgets went be to default also. Yet, I don't use Cocktail. I think Tiger might be shutting down Dashboard, if you don't use it for a period of time in order to save memory.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
I'm with iWhat on this one. I use Cocktail as well, and it doesn't seem to be directly associated with the widgets resetting. Instead the widgets seem to reset after long stints of the computer 'sleeping.' It gets pretty annoying because I have to go back and chose my location for the Doppler Weather Map, re-chose my package trackers, and change my Hula Girl back to a Hula Homer. It gets pretty annoying.

-Chris

OP
C

code777

hmmmm, but i've had the same widgets up since i put Tiger on. Then i ran cocktail and they went to default. hmmm, maybe its just yet another bug. Like the dock, its driving me batty - the graphics in the dock are funny if you keep going over them... they half dissappear sometimes!? oh well, 10.4.1 please come!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.