how to delete a bookmark from firefox?

Reaction score
Near Brockville, Ontario, right on the St. Lawrenc
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 13" 4 gig's
on my pc, I could right click and delete, if I r-click on my MacBook, it simply pulls the page I want to get rid of up...????

thanks

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
You have to go into "Organize Bookmarks..." find the page and right click and delete.

OP
G
Reaction score
Near Brockville, Ontario, right on the St. Lawrenc
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 13" 4 gig's
Thanks man, a bit different, but easy nonetheless :)

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Hover your pointer over the bookmark in the Bookmarks menu and hit the Delete key.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, not unibody
It works for me on a MBP. Snow Leopard installed. Latest version of Firefox - 3.5.something. Make sure that your computer can actually right click the way you want it to - one way is to hold control and click for a right-click, and the other way usually has to be enabled in system preferences, except maybe on the unibody ones - you hold 2 fingers on the trackpad while clicking. The last one is my preferred method.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.