Let's track our Apple shipments here

Reaction score
I know that many of you ordered machines from Apple recently. I'd like to see if we can get some idea of how well Apple is fulfilling these orders on time.

I ordered my 27" iMac i7 on December 16th.
It is scheduled to ship on December 31st.
It is supposed to arrive at my house on January 6th.

So if you are waiting for an Apple computer and don't mind, post in this thread and we can sort of watch as we collectively get closer to owning our new computers! :)

-Verxion

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6
^Hey, something to look forward to!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27in. Dual Core 3.06GHz
Ordered a MBP 13in on Wednesday morning. Got it today from Amazon.com.

OP
V
Reaction score
@stickerdontwork: Gratz on the 15" mbp!!! I know you'll have a VERY Merry Christmas! :)

@NewMacUser84: Keep us posted on your order progress. Just two days until you get your new 13" MBP! Has it been shipped yet?

@BMWguy206: Nice, just two days to get it. I assume it was in stock then? How are you liking it? Is it your first Mac or just "another" mac? :)

Mine still shows it will be delivered on January 6th. That feels like it is a long way away right now...

-Verxion

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Quad Core i7 2.8 ghz 1TB HDD
I ordered a 27'' Imac on December 9th, and showed up on the 16th. On my tracking email that apple sent me it said it wasn't supposed to be delivered until the 29th, but it was delivered almost 2 weeks early.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27in. Dual Core 3.06GHz
@stickerdontwork: Gratz on the 15" mbp!!! I know you'll have a VERY Merry Christmas! :)

@NewMacUser84: Keep us posted on your order progress. Just two days until you get your new 13" MBP! Has it been shipped yet?

@BMWguy206: Nice, just two days to get it. I assume it was in stock then? How are you liking it? Is it your first Mac or just "another" mac? :)

Mine still shows it will be delivered on January 6th. That feels like it is a long way away right now...

-Verxion

Yes it was in stock. I actually bought the MBP as a Christmas present for my sister. It's the 2nd Apple Mac product in the household.

OP
V
Reaction score
@BMWGuy206: Cool deal. My iMac will be my second. I've got a macbook air that FINALLY works right (and it working right is the reason I'm getting the iMac). You are one heck of a nice brother to get her a MBP! What Apple Mac product do YOU have? :)

-Verxion

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27in. Dual Core 3.06GHz
@BMWGuy206: Cool deal. My iMac will be my second. I've got a macbook air that FINALLY works right (and it working right is the reason I'm getting the iMac). You are one heck of a nice brother to get her a MBP! What Apple Mac product do YOU have? :)

-Verxion

Yeah she has an older Acer Ferrari edition laptop that was becoming more unreliable. Time for an upgrade.

I have an iMac 27in Dual core that I recently upgraded from a iMac G5 with iSight.

Reaction score

-Verxion

It's sitting in Newark, NJ right now at the FedEx stop there. It will definitely be here on Tuesday. :Cool:

OP
V
Reaction score
@NewMacUser84: AWESOME! So tomorrow you'll have it. Is this your first mac? (Given your username and number of posts, I assume so). You'll need to post back and tell us what it is like and how you like it! :)

-Verxion

Reaction score
@NewMacUser84: AWESOME! So tomorrow you'll have it. Is this your first mac? (Given your username and number of posts, I assume so). You'll need to post back and tell us what it is like and how you like it! :)

-Verxion

It came a day early. I am sitting here in awe of how awesome this thing really is. It's definitely gonna take time getting used to, but I am so glad I got it. :Cool:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.