MacBook Airport connection Problem

Reaction score
Hey all,

To make a long story short, my 2007 Imac was always connecting fine with its wireless, all of a sudden, i had to run network diagnosis every time i would turn the machine on, or it would go to sleep, otherwise it wouldnt connect on its own... it said that an error occurred.

Now i just got a macbook, AND it does the same right off the bat, the difference... it wont connect at all, not even running the network diagnosis, while my imac still does (using it right now :)

I really dont know what the heck this is, the other pc laptop connects juuust fine, without any kind of trouble... actually every other pc in the house is online just like that!

I thank you very much in advantage, this is driving me nuts...

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac 27" 2.66 GHz Intel Core 4Gb Ram|SL|Dual Band 1TB TC|AEX(n)|iPhone 4|iTouch 2G|160GB ATV|MBA
How many clients does your router 'accept' wirelessly? If you connect your MB via ethernet, does it connect with no issues?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Try setting up a Location for each of the places you use the most and leave Automatic for roaming. When doing settings include Primary and Secondary DNS numbers for that ISP, if they don't show up automatically, see here;

Click for full size

and here

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.