canon mx310 printer problem

Reaction score
srry if this is in the wrong spot but my printer keeps printing out papers with lines going through the middle and colors all over the place i think this is the problem
DSCN1617.jpg

DSCN1616.jpg

but how do i clean this??

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I would first check the printer manual to see what their recommendations are for cleaning. Or, get on the Canon website and see if you can find some hints on how to clean the interior of the printer especially around the print heads.

If you can't find anything official, try cleaning the interior with a warm damp cloth. (water only) Q-Tips work well to get into the small areas but be careful none of the cotton gets stuck. Denatured alcohol will also work and will not destroy plastic parts. Don't use anything stronger though or you might damage the plastic rollers.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.