Sync my bberry (Bold) with Mac

Reaction score
Hi all - loving the new macbook pro I got last week and have read quite a bit about options for syncing my mac to bberry. However, nothing seems to be a "great" solution. Any tips/thoughts? Thanks and happy holidays to all.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Have you tried RIM's own Blackberry software? As I understand it, it's been updated recently for the Mac and it's much better than previous releases.

I've also read a number of positive reviews of "The Missing Sync for Blackberry".

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Here is the link for the "BlackBerry Desktop Software for Mac" (RIM's software).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
alMB, 2.0C2D, 2GB, 500GB, SD, etc
Missing Sync was good, but as vansmith already said, Blackberry's own Mac software is updated and much, much better.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
My Bold 9000 came with a "Blackberry User Tools" cd, which has PocketMac SyncManager, which installs and runs fine, but it doesn't detect my Bold.

And apparently the desktop manager software from their website is for OS X 10.5 and later. :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.