• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

I love spammers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
i usually catch the thread and report it and then post a quote from the Monty Python Spam Skit. I laugh so much when i do it , but then no one ever sees it.

Reaction score
I have a fun "Monty Python Spam Song" story.

I once worked with a group of folks who were at an offsite location and once a week we had a conference call in which everyone reported on project progress. These could sometimes get a little boring but the guys all had a good sense of humor.

One week the meeting was dragging along so I cued up the Monty Python Spam song on my computer and very slowly turned up the volume so my telephone speaker phone could pick it up.

After a few minutes of this the meeting on the other end started to get quiet. People started to ask what is that sound? By then the volume was loud enough so everyone new exactly what the sound was. We were all rolling on the floor.

OP
fearlessfreap24
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
btw, thanks to whoever gave me the negative rep. they obviously did not read this post.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Monty Python is awesome!
I saw Spamalot (the play) a couple of years ago in Chicago, and later that same year in Las Vegas. The one in Vegas wasn't as good, but still funny and they do a great sing-a-long. :D

I have a "Holy Grail" souvenir cup too. ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.