Cut and paste

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know how I can copy pictures from, say eBay, and paste into Word on my MacBook?

When I try it, I only get a message: Please wait. Image not available.

Are there any settings to modify to be able to paste copied images into Word?

Kind regards,
JagMac

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Why are you trying to steal images off ebay in the first place?

They did it that way on purpose so that you can't steal images off their website.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 4 GB DDR3, 250 GB HDD, 10.6.4
Agreed with CrimsonRequiem, why do you need pictures off Ebay? If you really want to, I guess you could just take screenshots (Cmd+Shift+4), but that's all I've got if the images are protected.

OP
J
Reaction score
I'm into cars, right. I like to watch and study images of cars and car parts, and be able to retrieve images to help me solve technical issues, or just to look at and enjoy.

I found this exploded view of a safari grill that I thought was cool, as it showed all the parts is consisted, including brackets and all...

I would hardly call that stealing, but you might have another definition of stealing. What do I know?

Would you consider it stealing if you looked at a picture in a sales catalogue, and even ripped it out to keep because you thought it was a praticularly good image??

Reaction score
Right click, Save Image As...

But don't use copyrighted material illegally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.