how macbook pro cool down

Reaction score
i bought the new macbook pro...its doesnt seem like normal laptop (without fan to release heat from processing)...i wonder how it cool down? can anyone explain for me this?... i download the software and it showed that my mac is 32 degress (after used 2 hours) does it harm my macbook? can anyone help me.....thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Your Macbook Pro is very much like a regular laptop, it certainly does have a fan inside, it's just tends to be pretty quiet most of the time. Try running some CPU intensive programs and then you should be able to hear the fan as it spins up to cool down the CPU.

OP
T
Reaction score
this is funny so said that....i always assume that the gap between the LCD and the keyboard is where the heat release...and always afraid that it i cover it the laptop will overheat...is that the heat will observe into the case??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 4 GB DDR3, 250 GB HDD, 10.6.4
Depending on which MBP you have, pretty much all that lives in that gap are the speakers and some vents. You'd have to try pretty hard to cover that area up, anyway. I've noticed most of the heat on the left side of the bottom of the case, but it's never been a problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!
I notice when I securely delete a large file that my late '07 MBP gets extremely hot. Then the fans go into warp speed which is a good thing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.