Early Christmas gift

Reaction score
Near Brockville, Ontario, right on the St. Lawrenc
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 13" 4 gig's
Well, my GF went and did it...;) she bought me a MacBook pro 13" and herself an i-mac, both 4 gig's:) I must say the experience is awesome, they are so easy to use.

Well I should say MINE is so easy, she won't let on on hers, it is for her and mine is for me;)...seems I may have monopolized the pc before...

the pc is in the basement, wiped clean and will be there for the kids via a usb wireless adapter::Cool:, they are not allowed on the macs...not yet anyways.

I am an arborist and this is coming with me on estimates and with a small wireless printer, will be used for doing professional print-outs on the spot!
and after a hard day in the trees, sitting on the hammock in good weather, or by the fireplace in the winter, this little notebook will be the ticket for me,

that being said, winter is a bit slow, so you will see me here, learning as much as I can! Cheers, and Merry Christmas, albeit a bit early, but, hey, I'm stoked!

Cary

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Welcome aboard... It's a great place to pass he cold winter away.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Congrats on the present! I can tell you that the love for you machine will only continue to grow. I got my girlfriend a 13" Macbook Pro a few months ago and she's absolutely in love with her machine till this day.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Wow she is a keeper. Pun intended. ^-^"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2005 G4 Mini & 2014 Mini & 2020 M1 Mini
You better give her a ring for Christmas, ( that was a big hint) or your in trouble Christmas day

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
You better give her a ring for Christmas, ( that was a big hint) or your in trouble Christmas day

Don't do it man ! That's just crazy talk. Right now she loves you enough to by you a MBP why would you want to change that ?

OP
G
Reaction score
Near Brockville, Ontario, right on the St. Lawrenc
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 13" 4 gig's
Exactly man, EXACTLY:) lol, She added the windows/mac office 08 to the package and it is installed on my notebook plus she just ordered me a magic mouse for it and a new Treeflex arborist saddle that I have drooling over for 2 months now...;) so i am not changing a thing :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 Inch Apple MacBook Pro; 2.40 GHZ, 4GB Ram, 250GB HDD
Congrats on the MBP! Trust me you'll love this thing till' the end of time. :)

Reaction score
Maybe that computer was her way of proposing. The Lexus December to Remember Sales Event is going on too so check the driveway on Christmas morning. Then you'll know if she REALLY loves you.:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 Inch Apple MacBook Pro; 2.40 GHZ, 4GB Ram, 250GB HDD

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.