inconsistent gestures

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP
anyone else use the trackpad primarily, but find it's responsiveness somewhat lacking?

for example, browsing the internet, and you three finger swipe left to go back, but it only actually works maybe 75 percent of the time.... and you find yourself sitting there waiting the other 25 percent of the time thinking it's just a slow webpage?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Nope. Trackpad gestures work great!

Maybe there are oils or food residue on your fingers that are interfering with your touch/gesture.
Maybe it's a software issue... What notebook are you using? What OS? What's the latest update you've done?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
Works great for me. Can't say the same for my wife though. I look at her fingers when she's making the motions, and it's NOT the trackpad's fault. She's a dork. Might you also suffer from dork-itis ? ;D

Doug

Reaction score
Even I do face the same problem can any body solve this problem?what ever it may be please let me know I will try on it.Thanks in advance.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.