iWeb question

Reaction score
Hey,

So I made my website with iWeb, got the site online. But the name of the site is "www.jordansanchez.com/jordansanchez", is there anyway to get rid of the "jordansanchez" after the slash? Making the site "www.jordansanchez.com"?

The organization I work with gave me the Adobe Master collection, so once I learn Dreamweaver, or just design my site in Ps, I'm sticking with iWeb.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
I don't think you have a problem. When I enter "jordansanchez.com" I go right to your site. I see the additional "/jordansanchez/home" in the URL, but so what? It's just a folder on your site named "jordansanchez" that apparently contains your index.html page. I suppose you could change that by moving the index page up a level in the website file tree.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
I think he just wants it sorted for visual purposes. Looks much more professional when you don't have all that nasty stuff loitering in the url bar of the browser.

OP
J
Reaction score
@ True Bassist - That look's like it'll help. I'll try it in the morning, thanks. And yes, it's for visual purposes.

@ Vegas - I'll try that as well.

Thanks y'all.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |
If you don't want all the hassle, just enable domain masking with your domain name hosting company account.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.