Final Fantasy 7

Reaction score
does anybody know of a way to play final fantasy 7 on a macbook. The psone version...i would greatly appreciate it if somebody could help me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad & iphone 3G
I had an emulator on my PC for it since I own the disc.

You could play it on your macbook if you installed linux or windows on a partition. Im pretty sure the macbook is plenty powerful enough. I dont know if there is an apple version emulator available though.

The playstation ones are kind of a pain, if you havent had to set one of those up before.

OP
S
Reaction score
i have a couple of emulators, but the iso files i download.....everytime i try to unpack the file....it says it has stuff missing or the it's corrupt....and i've tried a lot of different sources....if someone knew of a for sure source..or a sure fire way to make the iso files work if maybe i'm doing something wrong....i guess thats the kind of help i need unless i find that game in a bargain bin somewhere..which is doubtful....i guess if worst comes to worst i can man up and pay the 50-100 dollars it's going to cost me...yes...i want to play it that bad...haha...thanks for trying man

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad & iphone 3G
you need to download the bios and stuff to your playstation emulator, did you do all that? if you dont it wont work for sure.

It terms of finding a good iso, just keep searching I eventually found one, I no longer have that computer though.

OP
S
Reaction score
no, i don't know much about the bios and all that...i thought yoiu just need the emulator.

thankyou for moving my post to the appropriate place...and i apologize for not originally posting it here...i looked forever and i couldn't find it..thanks again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.