iphone ringtone file

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1 prev. gen MB with a 350hd. 1 20inch previous iMac. Both run SL jailbroken 1st gen ipod touc. &3g i
can anyone do me a fovour and upload the iphone ringtone, i believe its called marimba.

Reaction score
As in one of the ringtones built into the iPhone by Apple? Good luck extracting that one! It's encoded into the firmware, copyrighted by Apple, and would be illegal to extract.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1 prev. gen MB with a 350hd. 1 20inch previous iMac. Both run SL jailbroken 1st gen ipod touc. &3g i
Remember, that the EQ and FX you set in the mixer are recorded into your software (STP), and that's the end of it. If you use the software mixers in STP, you can always go back and change the FX, EQ, etc. So it makes more sense to do your sound FX, sweetening, EQ, reverb, mixing, etc, inside your software, and just use the external hardware as an I/O device, sending the raw signal to your recording software. Just something to think about.

whaaaa

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.