iWeb Album not showing up in FF3

Reaction score
Using FF 3.3.5 and I added a second album to my iWeb designed page and it doesn't show up, while the first one does. I found something in a search regarding a piece of Javascript that needs to be changed, but can't find the link for it. Both albums show up in Safari and Google's Chrome, so I'd guess its a FF problem. Can anyone help? Just a pain because I use FF more than the other two browsers. TIA :)
Ps. Here's the link: These Old Jeep Photos

Reaction score
I'm able to see them! and im running firefox

your right about the script though. I used to have the same problem until i installed a script for that and havent had a problem since...look up some keyword based on that issue and im sure you will find the article im talking about. good luck

OP
B
Reaction score
LRR1215, are you using Firefox 3.3.5? Maybe I need an update? I'll check with Software Update, but I'm still not seeing the second album. :(

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
I'm not seeing anything - I get a 404. Have you removed everything?

OP
B
Reaction score
Vansmith, nope, but I am fooling around while re-publishing which probably accounts for the 404. Sorry. Try again and I hopefully won't be in the middle of a re-publish.

OP
B
Reaction score
I'm not sure that iyt had anything to do with it, but I renamed the page and now both albums show up :?: Oh well, as long as it works, thanks for the replies, guys. :)
These Old Jeep Photos

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.