Thermal Calibration Problems

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 Dual 2.5ghz / 4gb Ram / 250gb HD / Leopard - iBook G4 / 1.42ghz / 1.5gb Ram / 120gb HD / Tiger
I just replaced the processors in my power mac G5, and am trying to run thermal calibration on it. It runs, but seems to hang on processor 0. I had the machine running for four hours and thermal calibration just stays at processor 0. I have run the system tests and after testing comes back as all passed. I am running Apple Service Diagnostic version 2.5.7 I also have version 2.6.3 which states it cannot run on this system. Does any one have any ideas of what I could to get my system up and running.

Thanks for any help. :D

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 Dual 2.5ghz / 4gb Ram / 250gb HD / Leopard - iBook G4 / 1.42ghz / 1.5gb Ram / 120gb HD / Tiger
Just an update to this post, is there any way that I can check that I have the correct processor. I have seen that people get this problem and others say that it maybe the wrong processor.

Thanks again for any help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.