what are my options to sync email with my works exchange server?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad & iphone 3G
I currently have a windows machine at work but I like being mobile and well, using OSX as much as possible with work.

what are my options for syncing email with the exchange server at work?
does mail do that?, or do I need something else.

What about the exchange calendar? I have all this stuff setup perfectly on my iPhone.

What about remote access into my windows machine at work? what software would be good for that?

thanks! :D

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
OP
johnnyFIVE
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad & iphone 3G
I think so, I will have to double check at work. I know I have outlook '07 on my computer but Im not sure if that matters.

thanks a lot for the response by the way I was starting to get worried :p

EDIT: Just as a response I got "mail" working with my exchange server at work. It was pretty easy and it works great.

I have exchange 2003 at work so I dont get to use the calendar feature but that isnt a big deal at all I can just do that from my iPhone and thats where I usually do it anyway. Looks like you have to have outlook 2007 for iCal to work w/ exchange.

if you have non-2007 exchange like I do make sure your mail setting is exchange-imap

hope that helps someone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.