Just got new white unibody macbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook /intel core 2 duo/ 2GB RAM/250GB HD/Snow Leopard...iPhone 4 (:
hey im new to this forum and i love macs and just all of apple products. I had the powerbook g4, the first titanium unibody macbook i just got rid of that and bought the new unibody white macbook with 250gb hd 2gb ram n so on.

I just wanted to share with everybody that this MacBook is the best one i had so far and its amazing!!!! as of everything ive read so far its better then the new 13" macbook pro, the only thing better the MBP has is a light up keyboard (woohoo). I've used my friends new MBP and honestly my reg. MacBook is better then his MacBook Pro. i just want to let anybody know whos wondering if they should buy the new MB to go ahead and get it, you will not regret it. it's the best buy i've made in a while. also me being a student i got a $50 discount!!
if anybody has any questions about it, how it performs, specs, just give me a shout. i'm going to start coming on this forum now so i'll be talking to you guys !!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad & iphone 3G
wow, I wasnt aware that they put the same NVIDIA board and same speed core2duo in the new white macbook.

....wow I guess the main difference is the cosmetics. I didnt know they upped the specs on the new MB at all.

OP
I
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook /intel core 2 duo/ 2GB RAM/250GB HD/Snow Leopard...iPhone 4 (:
yeah its legit, i love this thing!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" ::: MacBook Pro 17" ::: iPod Touch
is it the same crappy quality like the old white macbook? that was the worst computer apple offered. always got dirty, impossible to clean with the time and the display was really bad. i dont remember if they use glas too now for that one. give us some feedback please

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad & iphone 3G
I never had any issues with my white macbook. The one right before the current one. When I sold mine it was in perfect condition.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Note: Moved to more appropriate forum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook (Early 09), PowerBook G4 12" (DVI), Macintosh LCII, Macintosh Classic
The PowerBook G4 is NOT a MacBook. Anyway, congrats on getting a new computer. I hope it serves you well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
fall 09 macbook
I love mine too! I've had it for about 3 weeks and I have to say it's one of the best investments i've made.

I'm thinking about making a mod for my keyboard to have a backlight, hopefully I can start working on that tomorrow.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I love mine too! I've had it for about 3 weeks and I have to say it's one of the best investments i've made.

I'm thinking about making a mod for my keyboard to have a backlight, hopefully I can start working on that tomorrow.

Huh that will be interesting, are you going to be documenting the process?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.