iTunes + iPhone Question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro Pre Unibody
So I just got a new Macbook Air to use as a travel laptop for work. I'll still use my MacBook Pro as my main computer but I have issues with iTunes. Is there a way to set it up so that I can sync my iPhone and iPods up with both of them or do can I only use the Pro as the main iTunes computer? Any help would be appreciated.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
The iPhone only wants to sync with a single iTunes which is a little annoying. One way I can think of dealing with this is to have identical stuff in the 2 iTunes libraries on your MBP and MB Air..that way even if iPhone is going to complain about switching, the end result is that same songs/ringtones/pictures/contacts and so on..

I fought this for a bit and finally decided that it was just easier and more sane to leave my iPhone synced to my Mac at home and not have it do anything with the iTunes on my work machine..

Regards

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.