Macbook Pro, Internet not Working

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook Pro
I have a MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz 15" Notebook and for some reason when I got on it today, I try running Safari, Yahoo Messenger, and Apple Updates and it does not work. Luckily, I had Firefox and I tried it and it worked. Also, adium works too but the biggest problem is why doesn't my updates work?

EDIT: I just now tryed a different browser named Shiira and that does not work either. Skype works.

OP
Ruyuk
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Also, I took a picture of my screen showing the errors but I cant upload it on to any site. I am using 10.4

OP
Ruyuk
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I even tried restarting it, nothing. I read something earlier in a different topic about upgrading my firmware for my modem, the thing is I don't know where to upgrade it or find out if it is already up to date. (Have to modem for about 2 weeks, so it is probably up to date.) I have a Huawei EchoLife HG520s from Romtelecom ClickNET(Romanian ISP)

OP
Ruyuk
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.