how to burn vcd file without using User interface

Reaction score
Hi all,
i have a problem ,how to burn vcd file without using user interface, i have the code for burning cd with using UI.code is as follows.I attached the UI window also.

DRBurnSetupPanel *bsp = [DRBurnSetupPanel setupPanel]; say stat1.

the above line is to open the panelwindow with buttons burn,eject, cancel.if i click on burn button, it calls the below method

[bsp beginSetupSheetForWindow:_myParentWindow
modalDelegate:self
didEndSelector:mad:selector(burnSetupPanelDidEnd:retu rnCode:contextInfo
contextInfo:nil]; say stat2.

this is the method is going to be called...
- (void) burnSetupPanelDidEnd:(DRBurnSetupPanel *)panel returnCodeint)returnCode contextInfovoid *)contextInfo {

DRBurn *burn=[panel burnObject];
and pass this burn object to below method

[bpp beginProgressSheetForBurn:burn layout:[DRBurn layoutForImageFile:[_targetPath1 stringByAppendingString:mad:"TestVCD.cue"]] modalForWindow:_myParentWindow];
finally it burns the image vcd file TestVCD.cue. so using the panel object , it creating burn object and finally it is burning image file.

Here is the problem...
When i tried without using user interface
i have to create the burn object without the help of panel ,so that it burns image file.can any one help how to proceed further.

Thanku...

UI .png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.