MMS no longer working on 3GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've had a unlocked and jailbroken iphone 3gs on t-mobile since it came out with no issues. After recently updating the firmware and baseband i can no longer edit my cellular data information and i can no longer recieve mms'?? Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Lets see, you have a hacked iPhone on another providers network and it doesn't work right? Too bad...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 13" MacBook Air w/ 1.8GHz i7 & 4GB, iPhone 5S 32GB Gold
I get this from time to time, but I just put the Cellular Data settings back in and restart it... Why can't you edit the Cellular Data settings? Is it blocked out or just not there at all?

OP
AppleFreak81
Reaction score
i updated the firmware to the 3.1.2 and after that the cullular data settings option disappereard. If i do a restore with the custom firmware it shows back up but when i do my back up to get all my contacts back on there it disappears again. If someone sends me a mms now it doesnt come throught. just tells me it to large or resolution issue. Ive had my wife use her phone and send me a mms i send to her back to me and i cant recieve it????

Lets see, you have a hacked iPhone on another providers network and it doesn't work right? Too bad...

every since the frist iphone came out i have gotten them and upgraded them as they came out and never had any issues. My mms and all were fine for past few years until i updated the firmware to the newest again and just now ran into this issue.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You hacked your phone and it doesn't work. To bad. Enjoy fixing it.

Don't expect us to show you any sympathy because you messed it up doing something that is, technically, illegal (violates the Apple EULA) and is therefore against this forums rules.

OP
AppleFreak81
Reaction score
yeah express an opinion not be an *** to a fellow member just cause i have a "hacked" iphone. So im sure you jump on everyone else on this board that doesnt have a "legal" legitamate iphone service right? I think not.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yeah express an opinion not be an *** to a fellow member just cause i have a "hacked" iphone. So im sure you jump on everyone else on this board that doesnt have a "legal" legitamate iphone service right? I think not.

Actually, yes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
On this forum, yes... we do.

Please re-read the Community Guidelines for posting here.

And since this thread has already gone downhill, I'm just going to close it before it gets worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.