Printing in Snow Leopard

Reaction score
So I just upgraded to Snow Leopard a week or so ago and things have been fine except when I print the printer no longer prints the last page first anymore. Trivial, but annoying. Any fixes?

BTW I'm running a MacBook (Late 2006) 10.6.2 and using an HP 940c printer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
this may sound like the obvious silly question.... but if you go into your printer settings, is there an option to set the printing order?

OP
H
Reaction score
this may sound like the obvious silly question.... but if you go into your printer settings, is there an option to set the printing order?

None that I can find. Just wondering, but shouldn't this be a default setting in any advanced operating system? Printing the first page first is so illogical!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
It is illogical, however, it would usually be a default setting, but this would be in the printer settings, and has nothing to do with the operating system.
Software, printer drivers, etc.... it is upto manufactures to keep upto date with latest OS's, be it windows, mac, etc.
Some companies are better than others at keeping upto date, but it seems that "most" are with 10.6.x at this stage.
Also, printer drivers for that model have recently been updated, so when you are plugged in to the printer, you may want to go to apple>software update, and check that you have the latest drivers, which may be the cause of this odd behavior.

* = Vendor software recently updated via Software Update.
HP DeskJet 460 * version 3.0.3

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.