Mouse doesn't feel accurate

Reaction score
I just got a macbook pro and I've had an iMac before and I noticed when i had a logitech wireless mouse on it, the mouse never seemed to be real smooth or accurate. At least I suppose thats the best way to describe it. I just got a mouse for my macbook pro (logitech lx8) and I still have that feeling of it not being real smooth or precise. And it's not the surface. I was wondering if maybe bluetooth mice are better. Or if anything is better. I'm a graphic designer and I need a mouse thats going to be accurate and not a pain to use. I get the same feeling using it in windows xp and mac os x, by the way.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini late 09 version
Man ... I haven't been here that long and I've seen this topic come up often.
Please use the search function ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Yea, it does come up all the time.. although for graphics work a tablet is about a billion times more accurate, more intuitive and easier to use than a mouse.

OP
S
Reaction score
yeah you're right, I messed up there. But one thing I didn't read in other threads was about it happening in a bootcamp'd windows. I still get that laggy feeling.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
So this is in Windows? Remember Bootcamp is just an installer and launcher. Otherwise Windows is like it would be on a Windows machine.

I would suggest trying a logitech driver for Windows.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.