Tiger and Matlab

T

taxxman2k

Anyone else played with Matlab yet under tiger? I have R14 version 7. Its the student version so I get no support from Matlab. I am getting a reproduceable crash everytime. Gonna send it in to them but curious if I am the only one having this issue.

Same data files and same scripts I was using before and now when I do my mesh plot and try to print or save it Matlab crashes on me. And when I do multiple plots the last one done is fine but all the ones in windows behind it are just grey and you have to use the roatate tool to get them to work.

Wonder if it is just me??? Or if they will release a patch or upgrade for Tiger.

OP
R

royz86

taxxman2k said:
Anyone else played with Matlab yet under tiger? I have R14 version 7. Its the student version so I get no support from Matlab. I am getting a reproduceable crash everytime. Gonna send it in to them but curious if I am the only one having this issue.

Same data files and same scripts I was using before and now when I do my mesh plot and try to print or save it Matlab crashes on me. And when I do multiple plots the last one done is fine but all the ones in windows behind it are just grey and you have to use the roatate tool to get them to work.

Wonder if it is just me??? Or if they will release a patch or upgrade for Tiger.

As it is stated in the mathworks website, the R14 and R14 SP1 is not compatible under tiger. R14 SP2 and SP3 will be ones that is compatible. The student version of R14 SP2 is not available, however, the SP3 is out for student version tomorrow, 12/6/2005 (that's what the customer service told me).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.