Snow Leopard and Time Machine issues

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook. Once you go black, you never go back. 2.0 Ghz Intel Core Duo; 2 GB RAM; 80 GB HDD
I just installed Snow Leopard. After installation I used Migration Assistant to restore my backup user account from Time Machine. I then entered Time Machine from my SL user account and found that I could not access any of the folders in Time Machine. Then I tried logging off and then logging in with my backed up Leopard user account and found that I STILL couldn't access the folders in Time Machine. The computer told me I didn't have permission to access those folders. Both my SL user account and Leopard user account are the main administrator accounts on my Mac. There are no other administrator accounts on my Mac. How can I access these folders in Time Machine? They all have the little red symbol on the bottom right corner of the folders that indicate I can't access them. Help please!

I ultimately want to just delete my Leopard account and it's contents from my native hard drive and just use my SL account to access my back up hard drive to access photos, music, etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.