Cordless Mouse, which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MAC OS X - 10.5.8, 2,13GHZ, Intel Core 2 Duo, FF
Hio,

I considering to get two new cordless mouse's, one for my mac and one for my window based netbook.

I have evaluated, user experiences about the Magic mouse. As it seems, its not yet mature for heavy users!

I am not really brand loyal, I am after a cordless mouse that is user-friendly, feature rich(incl. through addons/open-software support), functional as a whole, and value for money!

If you were able to locate such a mouse, how long have you used it, what are the pros & cons, would you recommend it to heavy & mobile users?

I hear that in some areas, with some models of; microsoft mouse models have eliminated and in some cases even taken over few main players in the market. This through more functional, user-friendly, and feature rich device's that it made available to the market!

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MAC OS X - 10.5.8, 2,13GHZ, Intel Core 2 Duo, FF
Any other user experiences with advanced cordless mouse models/brands?

Reaction score
Any other user experiences with advanced cordless mouse models/brands?

I use the Logitech V470 bluetooth mouse with my Asus Windows 7 netbook. While it is smaller than a regular mouse it fits very well in my hand. Note that my hands are not large. Windows identified it and installed the drivers. It works flawlessly. Just turn it on and in a few seconds it links with the computer. I have not tried it on my IMac desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.