Got my New iMacs

Reaction score
I am setting up a new (larger) office for my company and decided to jettison the two PCs and replace with an iMac 27 and two iMac 21.5s - so far they have all been great. The 27 is ridiculously huge (not really) and the 21.5s are sweet as candy. All three are going to be kick a^%$ machines for what we do - which is lots of cloud computing based spreadsheets with large amounts of scrollable tabular data. The magic mouse combined with the large screen real estate is going to be awesome.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
There better be pics of your setup in The Official Setup Thread when you have them. >_<"

Congrats on your purchase, and may you have many years of happy computing. ^-^"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 2.88 Quad-Core i7, 8 GB RAM, 2TB HD, 512 ATI Raedon
I wish I had your bank account!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Can i come work for you .... HAHA :) well done

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
Congratulations, should have just gotten all 27in.. The 2 people who use the 21's will be jealous and envy the other..

27in iMac = FTW. I'm so glad i waited to get an iMac, i was going to buy one a couple months ago but i waited and BAM!! the 27in came out. SCORE!

OP
S
Reaction score
We shall see - right now the 27 is in my house and the two 21.5s are in the new office and have been a huge hit! I am getting the 27 because I am in the office more than my teammates (who spend alot of time on the road selling).

I am typing on the 27 right now - what a great machine. Oh, we had to get numeric keypads and they are wired (sighhh) which is a minor dissapointment. However, the tactile feel of this kbrd is tremendously rock solid! Other thoughts on wired numeric kbrd vs wireless non-numeric?

Congratulations, should have just gotten all 27in.. The 2 people who use the 21's will be jealous and envy the other..

27in iMac = FTW. I'm so glad i waited to get an iMac, i was going to buy one a couple months ago but i waited and BAM!! the 27in came out. SCORE!

When the office setup is finished I will post pics!

There better be pics of your setup in The Official Setup Thread when you have them. >_<""

Congrats on your purchase, and may you have many years of happy computing. ^-^"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac C2D (Penryn) 2.8 GHz 4GB RAM
One thought would be to look for one of the last generation wireless keyboards on eBay.

They were full sized w/number pad and full stroke.

I used one for a while and liked. Finally I switched to the Logitech DiNovo Edgewireless but it doesn't have the Keypad.

Logitech's new Mac edition DiNovo does though. Something else to check out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.