about MobileMe

Reaction score
i just bought the macbook any dont know much about MobileMe and how it work...can anyone explain for me...about the free trail and what happen if i dont purchase the account MobileMe

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
I use mobileme for my email and web hosting. It puts an "iDisk" in your Finder Device list, and you can upload and download from your mobileme space treating it just like any other drive on your Mac. You can drag a file off your Desktop and drop it directly into your online webspace. Bye, bye FTP. You have public and private areas. And it is integrated with Mac software so maintaining your web site, blogging, etc. with iWeb is a snap. I like it and will be keeping it.

OP
T
Reaction score
what happen if i finish free trail..will all my information that i got in mobile will lost??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
Unless you move it somewhere else first, you would lose access to it when your MobilMe free trial expires. That's what I would expect, anyway.

Reaction score
I've had Mobile Me for a while, and, IMO, if you are not using it for push mail, contacts, and calendar, and sync'g the above with iPhone and/or other Macs, then you can easily get the other features elsewhere at much lower prices than Mobile Me charges. I actually don't even use the mail since I have my own domain (I wish they would let you use your own domain and their IMAP mail -- oh, well).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.