Mac Pro Wireless

Reaction score
Hi,

My new Mac Pro has just arrived and i have recently finished setting it up with only one issue. I configured my Mac with the wi-fi card, and it works in Snow Leopard, but not when i installed Vista using bootcamp. This leads me to think that it is just a driver issue, but i am unsure how to find the correct driver (please remember that i have no internet in Vista but do in OS X meaning that methods suggested in Vista do not work). Could some one please explain how i can find the driver (i dont know anything about my wi-fi hardware) and hopefully this will solve my problem.

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
If you think its a missing driver, go to the card manufacture's website to locate and download the Vista driver for your card. Then install the driver. If that doesn't fix it, then something else is wrong.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
First - before you go looking for drivers. Did you install drivers from your Snow Leopard DVD? Your SL DVD has drivers for your wireless card. You should not need to install additional drivers in order to get wireless to work. With Windows Vista running, insert your SL DVD, open it with the Windows Explorer or "My Computer" and double click on "setup.exe".

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.