I Need Software for 2 Different Things, Can I Just Buy One?

Reaction score
I have som side projects I want to get started on but need a program that I can do all of them on. I have some t-shirt designs that I want to put on the computer so I can advertise them and as well I want to make some logos (which goes along with the t-shirt designing). As well I want to edit some photos. Anyone know of a single program, or 2 if it comes down to it, where I can do all of this?

Thanks,
Logan

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
You don't need to buy anything. Inkscape and gimp.

OP
X
Reaction score
I downloaded them both. when I opened Gimp it opened with X11, which I have no idea is. But wouldn't let me use it. And when I opened Inkscape it said I needed X11, which i thought I had, but it said for 10.3 but I'm running 10.6, any help?

OP
X
Reaction score
so i downloaded gimp, and its running, with x11, which i dont know is. But when i open gimp there is a huge window that i cant resize and dont know what to do. Please let me know what i can do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.