Remote operation question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
see sig...
I'm posting this under networking since my application falls under my home network.

I'm very good with computers and have made a living for awhile doing tech work for residential, but I admit when it comes to things like VNC, I am as brainless as a rock.

I just finished setting up a Windows box so I can run a couple programs that aren't made for anything but Windows (and I fully guarantee there are no similar programs for these). I run dual screen on my eMac, and can't stand to go single screen and would like to remote the Winbox from my Mac.

How would I go about setting this up? I know I can use Teamviewer, but it's kind of redundant to use an across-the-internet program for something in my own home office. Is there something I can use for my local network?

P.S. Yes, I know I could also use a usb-kvm, but I have enough cables running around as it is.....I'm hoping to reduce clutter not add to it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.