multiple monitor slideshow

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I-Mac 24
My wife and I need to put together a slideshow presentation for a bridal fair. I would like it to pan across three monitors from left to right. I use an I-MAC 24" and will be renting two 24" monitors to place on the left and right (if this can be done). Has anyone ever tried this with an i-mac? If it can't be done, what are some other options?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Running a monitor on a 24 iMac that is certainly a go but 2 monitors? which iMac are u wanting to do that on? Perhaps you need a Mac Pro - i understand they will run many monitors.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
I believe Collin is correct, only Mac Pros will support more than one external monitor. You could try a Matrox DualHead2Go Digital Edition box, but I do not know how reliable it is, or how it performs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.